The production management system is on an AS 400 base developed by SATECO and
modernised by our IT staff.
Modern and efficient production tools
- 3 - 2000 x 4000 size lasers and 1 - 1500 x 3000 size laser.
- 3 - 10 axis welding robots and 1 - 6 axis welding robot.
- 2 Semi-automated formwork production lines.
- 1 shot blasting chamber and 3 colour coating lines.
- 3D FARO measuring arm, hardness gauge, roughness metre, gloss-metre…
Investments in 2008 and medium term plans for more development
- 1 new automated panel assembly line (4 robots) – operational 2nd half of 2008.
- 1 automated colour coating line (better quality – complying with European standards).
- Enlargement of social and administrative buildings.
SATECO has been ISO 9001 certified since 1994.
ISO 14001 standard environmental management:
Research and development and production management are working towards acquiring this standard.
New production line
Better productivity and reactivity
There is a studious atmosphere at SATECO; the forthcoming commissioning of a complete panel assembly line has mobilised the
whole of the industrial team.
An investment of approximately 900 000 € will increase the manufacturing potential for metallic panels to
110 000 sqm per year.
This automated and robotized line not only enables us to reactively meet with customer requirements,
it also enables us to secure the manufacturing procedure and offer a tried and tested guarantee
for the finished products.
For further information, advice or project analysis,