PCA is the tool to be used to secure lift shafts (in square or rectangular shafts).
With its galvanised monobloc frame delivered with its accessories gathered and packed altogether, PCA is an adaptable material for the entire safety of the users.
View and download data sheets and mounting sheets :
See hereunder the components of the PCA Podium for lifts shafts :
- Plywood plate thickness 3 cm with access hatch, fixation points without screws
- Foldable access ladder with crinoline included
- Lower access working board included
- Adjustable telescopic feet according the floors height
- Support on lower floor without counter weight
- Secured locking system on the access ladder sides
Allowable loads :
Movement overloads: 150 daN/m2
Maximum shutter height: 3.80m (160 daN/m2)